Tuesday, September 02, 2008

OH, NOW THERE YOU HAVE IT

so i did what i've always been telling myself to do. i finally got down to giving my grandmother (and a few others) a lunch treat with the pay that i was once getting monthly. its like 150bucks man. then poof, empty plates and happy stomachs.

i had two dinners too! and not forgetting the charmee supper i had. sheeeeeesh.

hmm. i need to start getting my butt off its relax mode. like my brother who just completed his 10km nike run. i'm so gonna steal his tee and tag man.

maybe i should indulge in his lifestyle. freaking happening lah. like 1hr ago, he just told me he is going on a 40km night cycling expedition with his friend. !!!!

shut up.

haha. no wonder he is bones.

and oh! there's the tyra show on tv. HA, its been like 2.5mths of tv deprivation.

awesomeness. goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home